Wednesday 6 June 2012

A Pink Package From Denmark

Today Baby O and I got a lovely package from Denmark full of pink sweet things. The gifts come from my very good friend and former flat mate, Anya. I got so excited when I saw the box and so did Baby O who started kicking harder than usual. I think she can sense when I am happy and then she behaves accordingly :) 


All the goodies were packed in a nice pink, white and green bag and inside it was an explosion of pinkness! Bright pink doilies, pink heart balloons, pink and yellow confetti strips, polka dots napkins and pink and purple cards. Everything you need to throw a nice, little party! In the package Anya also included some sweets for mummy-to-be. I am particularly looking forward to the liquorice and coconut candy! She knows what mummy likes. 

Thanks very much my friend, this was such a lovely surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment