Tuesday 9 September 2014

Yellow Party

As I mentioned previously on this blog, on Saturday we threw a little party for Emilia's second birthday here at my parents' house. Since Emilia's favourite colour is yellow, I decided to organise a yellow party where not only all the decor was in yellow but I also asked all the guests to wear something yellow! It was lovely to see my parents' garden all dressed up for the occasion and yellow is such a happy colour! To make things even more special, my mum made beautiful personalised hats and bracelets, all decorated with flowers and ribbons, and she also made a gorgeous number 2 all covered with paper and fabric flowers. Amazing. Both adults and kids loved dressing up although the big hit was by far the vintage swing! I had so much fun planning this party and it was lovely to see everyone enjoying it. 

Happy second birthday my little princess! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment